Summertime by George! is brought to you by the Rotary Club of St. Cloud to bring the community together. More than a concert, this festival located at Lake George in downtown St. Cloud pops up weekly every summer and brings food, refreshments, and fun for the whole family!
Each week through the summer, an area near Lake George in St. Cloud, MN called Middle Town Market comes to life. The Middle Town Market has grown to become an unforgettable experience of local food and vendors. From smoky BBQ, fresh sandwiches, super sweet sweets, to hand-crafted artistry and one-of-a-kind merchandise, you can spend hours walking through the aisles.
Stroll through Middle Town Market at SBG! and take in the sizzle, intoxicating smells of the grills, and smiles from the crowds as mango-pepper salsa from your walleye tacos drips down your chin. This list of food vendors is not updated weekly and it does not fully depict how delicious, festive, and affordable the food really is! You’ll have to come down to Lake George on Wednesday evenings to truly understand.
Interested in being a vendor?
We are now accepting applications for food, retail, and nonprofit vendors.
Things to keep in mind
- You will be required to follow all COVID-19 protocols as set forth by the city, state, and the St. Cloud Rotary Club.
- Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
- As part of your application, please include a $300 check or money order. This will go towards your total if you are approved. If you are not approved or if the season is cancelled, the check or money order will be shredded.
- Payment and application can be mailed to:
- Express Employment Professionals
Attn: SBG Middle Town Market
1410 West St. Germain Street
St. Cloud, MN 56301
- or dropped off at the address above Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
- Express Employment Professionals
Download a 2023 Vendor Application Below
Thanks for your interest in being a vendor in Middle Town Market at SBG! If you have any questions, you can email the Middle Town Market Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Town Tavern provides the perfect location for adults to enjoy a beer or wine with their delicious eats from our vendors. The enclosed area offers a selection of beer and wines guests typically enjoy in Eastman Tavern.
The atmosphere inside the Eastman Tavern ‘beer garden’ area is always lively. It’s nestled up just to the west of the performance stage and once inside, you can enjoy Coors Light, an assortment of craft beers, wine, and snacks.
The weekly activities in the Little Georgetown area are very well organized and staffed so your little ones can have a blast! Let the kids burn off some energy by participating in physical activities or arts and crafts each week during Summertime By George!
Each year the St. Cloud Rotary Foundation presents the opportunity to help us raise funds to invest right back into the community through the annual Raffle Extravaganza! Raffle tickets are sold each week at Summertime By George! during the season and the winners for the amazing prizes are drawn during the final concert event!
(Lease is subject to credit approval. Dealer reserves rights to choose vehicle model awarded.)
Quartz Countertop for (1) Home in the Area from Hansen & Company Woodworks
($4000 value – some restrictions apply.)
CONGRATS to D. Seppett
One Year Free Fuel from First Fuel Bank
(up to $1000)
CONGRATS to K. Young
4th & 5th Prize
(2) $500 Cash Prizes from BCI Construction
CONGRATS to T. Wilbur & A. Hengemuhle
Free Lunch for a Year from Jules’ Bistro
(52 weeks x $20 = $1040 Value)
CONGRATS to J. Parsons
One Year Family Membership from The St. Cloud Area Family YMCA
CONGRATS to C. Doucette
$500 Coborns Gift Card from Coborn’s
CONGRATS to M. Wendel
$500 Gift Card from McDonald’s Meats
CONGRATS to B. Traver
$500 Cash from Jennings Insurance Sandy Neutzling
CONGRATS to H. Bockers
Free Garage Door Opener and Installation from American Door Works
CONGRATS to J. Wensman
(1) $500 Cash Prize from Chris Hauck Real Estate
CONGRATS to G. Windfeldt
(1) $500 Gas Gift Card from Twin Cities Auto Glass
CONGRATS to S. Casalenda
(2) $250 Flight Vouchers from SunCountry Airlines & Bursch Travel
(some blackout dates apply)
CONGRATS to A. Clavin
$500 in Promotional Products or Apparel for Your Company, Group, or Organization from Image Builders
CONGRATS to P. Reisdorf
(1) $250 Cash Prize from Rex Granite Company
CONGRATS to M. Pelkey
All prize winners will be contacted by the St. Cloud Rotary Foundation. If you are one of the winners above and do not hear from the St. Cloud Rotary Foundation, you can email email@example.com
About the Rotary Foundation
The St Cloud Rotary Foundation, Inc is the charity arm of the Rotary Club of St Cloud.
The following are just a few examples of recent projects funded by our Foundation:
- Ten $1,000 college scholarships plus funding for school improvement projects at the following high schools: St Cloud Apollo, Cathedral, St Cloud Christian, St Cloud Tech, and St John’s Prep.
- PAKRAT, (Partners And Kids Reading A-lot Together) a mobile library providing books to area children during the summer, a joint project with the LEAF Foundation.
- Clean water systems in thirteen villages in the Dominican Republic.
- Lake George restoration and renovation, new performance stage, upgraded electrical system, and enhanced lighting for public safety.
- Major funding for the Community Outpost (COP House) in St. Cloud’s South side.
- 10,000 pairs of mittens and hats for K-3rd grade students at ISD 742over the past 5 years.
- Funded the Preschool 4 Success Project: Helping children in need have access to early childhood education.
- Beginning in 2022, St. Cloud Rotary is providing initial funding for a Community Out Post in Waite Park through the Greater St. Cloud Public Safety Foundation.
Must be 18 or older to purchase a ticket or win a prize. Need not be present to win. Winner is responsible for any applicable fees or taxes. All proceeds go to the St. Cloud Rotary Foundation to fund a variety of community & international projects. Gambling license #X-05425.
The bike corral is located along Lake Boulevard during Summertime By George! event nights. It’s a secure area staffed by volunteers from the Rotary Club of St. Cloud and St. John’s Prep School where you can leave your bike during the festival. It’s like a coat check! Free, secure, and safe – just bring your bicycle down, get a tag, and enjoy SBG!