What is Rotary?
What would it take to change the world? Rotary’s 1.2 million members believe it starts with a commitment to Service Above Self.
The Rotary Club of St. Cloud is one of more than 34,000 Rotary clubs worldwide. We support: peace and conflict prevention/resolution, disease prevention and treatment, water and sanitation, maternal and child health, basic education and literacy, economic and community development.
objective of rotary
The objective of Rotary is to foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage:
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
- High ethical standards in business and professions
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business and community life
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service
serving our community
The Rotary Club of St. Cloud supports and champions a variety of projects within the community:
- Lake George Renovation Project
- City Park Improvements
- Summertime by George! community event
- Hwy 23 Roadside Clean Up
- Warm Hands, Warm Heads, Warm Hearts
- Junior Rotarian Mentoring
- College Scholarships
- Student-led School Improvement Projects
serving our world
The Rotary Club of St. Cloud is a proactive leader in our support of international service projects. Our support includes:
- Dominican Republic Community Water Projects
- Rotary International Foundation
- “Polio Plus” Polio Vaccinations
- Kids Fighting Hunger
- Foreign Exchange Students
- Group Study Exchange Programs
To learn more about St. Cloud Rotary, please visit our website.